LG 4.2 cu.ft. Front Load Electric Dryer DLEC888W
Dear customer! The price of this appliance is variable!
Contact us to know the price for today!
Free delivery in San Diego while buying any appliance at $ 400
Free shipping from San Diego to Los Angeles
5-year and 3-year plans available.
All the appliances in Clearance are Non-Returnable
Available on most appliances when you purchase required parts
We'll haul away your old appliance for $20
4.2 cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer
- LG's Sensor Dry system measures the moisture and humidity levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, to ensure you get dry laundry every time without over-drying.
- Cotton, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Bulky Item, Jeans, Skin Care, Quick Dry
- Sports Wear, Delicate, Wool, Download Cycle, Cool Air, Gentle Air, Warm Air.
- Helps prevent wrinkling to reduce the need for ironing.
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The LG app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps.
- Designed to resist wear and tear for long lasting durability.
- Using the stacking kit (included), this dryer can be stacked with the matching WM1388HW washer.
- Stacking kit is included.
- FUEL TYPE
- DRYER TYPE
- Electric Dryers
- PROMO PRICES VALID MAY 16-JUNE 5, 2019 LG ULTIMATE LAUNDRY ROOM
- 3-Piece Bundle-$2897
Works well, as advertised
"I've had this dryer a month, and there have been no problems. I switched from a conventional ducted dryer because my vent runs to the roof, and it keeps getting clogged with lint. The dryer is nice and quiet, but it does blow a small amount of heat out thru the bottom front of the unit. This is great for the winter, and helps heat the house, but not so good when the A/C is running. The moisture sensor keeps the dryer running longer than needed, so I have to keep setting it on "Less Dry". The lint trap does a good job and I haven't seen any lint floating around on the floor. Cleaning the lint trap after every load is a must. Instead of a loud irritating "buzz" when the dryer is finished, there is a nice melody with a high, low, or off control. The removed water is run to the washer drain, so no problem there. The drum is smaller than a conventional unit, and it takes a little longer to dry the clothes, but the heat pump is efficient, with the electric bill running the same as the last 3 years for this same month. Best of all, no more trips to the roof to unclog the vent."<br /> <br />
So far, so good---however
"Bought this machine in the last month or so... so it is still new. We are still learning and experimenting with the drying cycle(s) learnimg how not to roast the load. We have taken clothes out of the dryer more than a few times before the dry cycle was complete. We've read there is a cool-down cycle for five minutes before the machine stops however we often pull out laundry as much as 15 minutes before it would have stopped. And we will keep going back to the manual.
Great compact dryer!
"I haven't had my dryer too long but so far I am very pleased with it! Works so much better than my old ventless dryer! For condo/apartment dwellers that need a ventless dryer, this is working great for me. So easy to use and to empty the water tank. My clothes are drying relatively quickly, similar to many high efficiency full size dryers that I've used. I tend to wash/dry smaller loads, avoid overloading the dryer, and sometimes remove articles prior to over-drying them. My towels are drying quickly and thoroughly. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase!