KitchenAid Wall Oven KODC304EBL
24 in. Double Electric Wall Oven Self-Cleaning with Convection in Black, Broiler in Oven,Hidden Bake Element
Quick Specs: Depth 25.75(in.) Height 51(in.) Width 23.75(in.)
Free delivery in San Diego while buying any appliance at $ 400
San Diego County Delivery 2-4 business days
LA Delivery 3-5 business days
Free shipping from San Diego to Los Angeles
5-year and 3-year plans available.
All the appliances in Clearance are Non-Returnable
Available on most appliances when you purchase required parts
We'll haul away your old appliance for $20 /$25
This KitchenAid Double Wall Oven with True Convection features a heating element that helps provide even temperature management. It uses a fan that draws air in, past the heating element, and back into the oven. The EasyConvect Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking, ensuring exceptional results. And its bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- 6.2 cu. ft. total capacity (3.1 cu. ft. each oven). The spacious capacity can simultaneously accommodate multiple dishes
- Electronic controls make the oven easy to use. The intuitive left-to-right display makes it simple to find every function while the smooth design makes it easy to clean
- Hidden bake element (upper oven) is positioned below the oven floor, creating a smooth oven surface so spills can quickly be cleaned up without maneuvering around heating coils
- True Convection cooking (upper oven) provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks. EasyConvect Conversion feature automatically converts standard recipe times and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Even-Heat Preheat helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Broil element combines the high power and even coverage needed to achieve results similar to outdoor grilling results
- ControlLock function helps to prevent unintended oven changes
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- Large oven windows provide easy viewing of the oven interior without opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape
- Halogen oven lights provide bright illumination
- Includes a baking stone that’s ideal for cooking pizza with a crispy pizzeria-style crust as well as breads, cookies, pastries and other baked goods. Heat is distributed evenly across its surface to maintain a consistent temperature and its flat surface releases food quickly and easily
- CLEARANCE APPLIANCES
SO VERY HAPPY WITH THIS DOUBLE OVEN!!
This KitchenAid double oven is so awesome! It looks beautiful, and performs beautifully. I am still learning to make use of the convection feature in the top oven. It did bake an apple pie with a non-overdone crust edge so far. There was a small oily odor, which was expected the first use or two. Did not affect the food. It was able to fit into the space widthwise previously occupied by my old, small gas oven/broiler combo, with the cabinet only needing to be cut on each side by less than an inch. Lost a cabinet above it, because of its size, but I just have a shelf there now instead, which is fine. The gentlemen who came to install it were quick, knowledgeable, and friendly. We are extremely happy with the price, staff help on the day we ordered it, delivery and unit itself. We plan to return to ABT for our future purchases. Can't believe we have not discovered ABT until now!!