Bosch 500 Series 30" Electric Warming Drawer HWD5051UC
HWD5051UC 500 Series 30" Warming Drawer with 2.2 cu. ft. Capacity, Special Dough Proofing Mode, Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening, and 450 Watt Heating Element
Quick Specs: Width: 29.75" Height: 9.438" Depth: 22"
Free delivery in San Diego while buying any appliance at $ 400
Free shipping from San Diego to Los Angeles
5-year and 3-year plans available.
All the appliances in Clearance are Non-Returnable
Available on most appliances when you purchase required parts
We'll haul away your old appliance for $20
The HWD5051UC is designed to match the perfectly flush fit of a bosch wall, speed or steam oven. This unit features a 450 watt heating element. This warming drawer will automatically shut off after one hour or whenever the timer hits 0.
The Warming Drawer has 3 Settings to Keep Meals Hot and Ready to Serve.
Installs Vertically under Bosch Speed Microwave Oven, Steam or Wall Oven.
Stainless Steel Construction
Made in stainless steel that makes the unit more durable, long lasting, and easy to clean.
- 450 Watt Heating Element Concealed Below Drawer
- Special Dough Proofing Mode
- Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening
- Star-K certified
- The warming drawer can set a time to 1 hour to be warm and auto shut off once the time has been reach.
- Matches Bosch built-in products. Install either flush or fully overlay.
- 2.2 cu.ft large cavity.
- Lower side walls allow easy loading and unloading of drawer.
- Special dough proofing mode.
- 1 Hour automatic shut off function with adjustable timer
- Stainless Steel
- CLEARANCE APPLIANCES
IM IN LOVE
"I love everything about my new MayTag dryer. Is impossible for a man to be in love with machine. I thank my son is falling in love with our new dryer to, my son loves that he doesn’t have press/iron his school uniforms anymore. This dryer is a time saver no more ironing clothes. Thank You MayTag.
Most Advanced Dryer Ever Used
"Bought both the larger capacity dryer & washer as a set maybe 3 week's ago. Allows for various cycle options & can easily dry heavier blankets, duvets, comforters + towels, pillows or even smaller rugs...saves me trip to laundromat to clean & dry those larger loads!